Blood Pressure Monitor
BlueMed Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Upper Certified Device for Home Use BP Device Automatic Heart Pulse Rate Monitoring Meter with Cuff 22-40cm, HQ LCD Display with Memory
- The BLUEMED upper arm monitor is a CE0413 certified medical device used to monitor your blood pressure and heart rate at home. Done by oscillometric method of blood flow measurement.
- This electric blood pressure monitor has a large LED screen with blood pressure classification indicator. Measurements can range from 30 to 280mmHg and 40 to 199 beats / minute with margin of error of only +/- 3mmHg for pressure and +/- 5% for pulse.
- The large cuff is 22 to 32cm (8.7 “- 12.6”) which is suitable for adults. It has a positioning indicator to help you get the best reading.
- Dual user mode and memory function (2×90 readings) to take measurements for the whole family. The device switches off automatically after 1 minute and can then be stored in its nice zipper case.
- Main features : storage bag and user manual included, dimensions approx. 93x161x47mm, weight 380g. Requires 4 1.5V LR03 AAA batteries not included.